- It can be used for every procedure and/or application that requires a lubricant.
- It is bacteriostatic ensuring more protection from additional risks of infection to patients.
- It is Chlorhexidine free – Surgilube® contains Chlorhexidine, a bacteriostatic that kills micro-flora, which can expose a weak immune system to secondary/opportunistic infections.
- The use of HR was instrumental in the development of the Pap test, the transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulator, and ultrasound technology.
- HR Lubricating Jelly is sterile until the packaging seal is broken.
HR Lubricating Jelly (3g)
Per Sachet / 10 Sachets & above @ $0.50 each
HR – Lubricating Jelly Lube is a sterile, water soluble, and non-staining lubricant that duals as ultrasound gel. This economical lubricant does not irritate the skin, tissue, or mucous membranes. Bacteriostatic.